Sunday, April 11, 2010

Clash of the Titans

Details and trailer are posted below.....

First off I have got to say, all of those reviews that bagged on Clash of the Titans, what is your problem? What kind of movie were you thinking this was going to be. I read several that had problems with too much action and not enough story. I didn't find this to be a problem and I rather enjoyed the action. Yeah the story seemed to just end but the tale that got us there was fun and had me glued. Obviously this remake is not for younger viewers and even those that don't like violence may find it objectionable but for those that like action this is a good movie.

This will be a first for my reviews...Clash of the Titans will niether "make" or "break" your night. Take it or leave it, just don't go in with big expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment