Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Crazies




Starring: Timothy Olyphant, Radha Mitchell, Joe Anderson
Directed By: Breck Eisner

Welcome to Ogden Marsh now you are going to die!

I got home after this movie, locked all of my doors, loaded my gun and sat at the door and waited. Not really but the thought did cross my mind. The Crazies is an intense action packed movie that will leave you breathless and wanting more. I wanted to walk right back in and watch it again.
I will throw this movie into the sub-genre of zombie movies but it deserves more respect then your typical zombie flick. Q. Whats scarier then a zombie? A. Zombies that can think. This movie has the many elements of a zombie movie but not nearly as much blood and guts.

Hands Down, The Crazies will "make" your night.

1 comment:

  1. How about an Avatar review? Would you let your kids watch it?

    ReplyDelete